In-House Client Courses & Consultancy
We provide a great deal of Media and PR skills training and consultancy on an in-house basis for clients.
All of our open courses are suitable for this and it can prove a very cost-effective approach when there are a number of people to train.
We also have particular experience of providing Crisis Media Training & Support for clients during times of intense media scrutiny - preparing staff to face hostile and difficult media interviews and where necessary helping an organisation to protect it's reputation. Read more...
All training can be arranged 'on-site' at the client's premises - we can supply the necessary equipment we just need a suitable room - or we're happy to arrange a convenient training venue nearby if you would prefer the training 'off-site'.
Our recent in-house work for clients has included:
- Press, Radio & TV Interview Skills (PCT)
- Dealing with the media in a crisis (Unitary Council)
- Success with social media (FE & HE Association)
- Writing for the Web (National Company)
- Handling media interviews and using the voicebank system (Fire Service)
- Creating Video for the Web (National Company and Local Authority)
- Press, radio & television interview skills (PLC)
- Effective press and radio relations (Government Department)
- Handling radio interviews (Housing Association)
- Producing press releases (County Council)
- An introduction to PR photography and photo editing (University)
- Making effective presentations (PLC)
- Producing effective newsletters (Police)
- Media awareness evening for Elected Members (District Council)
- Media interview crash course (Charity)
To discuss in-house training further, please contact Miguel Ramskill on 01952 201338
(you can also use the contact form)